County Philatelic Auctions
Discoveries, Queries, Forgeries and Philatelic Articles
If you wish comment on anything in this section please email us. New entries will be added as they become available.
- A Massive Fraud on the £5 Orange - it pales the Stock Exchange forgeries into insignificance.
- GB The use of roulette in early decimal booklet panes – an insight into booklet experiments at the printers
- GB One Penny Black – general outline and a unique example.
- GB 1840 VR Official – Trial Cancellation in RED
- Grenada KG6 2½d rare perf forgery- how to tell if forged or not
- Jamaica KG6 5s rare perf forgery- how to tell if forged or not
- Wedgwood booklet error 1972 £1 Wedgwood booklet phosphor error
- NZ 1936 5d swordfish – unlisted perforation
- GB 2000 Misperfed First Class Self adhesive – new discovery
- Unusual Germany and Portugal – oddities
- GB KG6 1951 Postal Stationery item with Chocolate theme
- GB 1958 4d definitive SG576a double impression error – new discovery
- GB 1998 Comedians 26p – vermilion printed quadruple, black triple error – new discovery